Tis the season to make fancy holiday cocktails and these 3 drinks will definitely warm your soul and put you in the spirit! These drinks are the most pinned holiday drinks this season, so try any or all of these drinks and start your festivities off right!
3 Holiday Drinks to Make This Season
#1. Grinch Hot Chocolate
You can make this hot chocolate with or without the booze, but for an adult version, definitely incorporate the booze!
- 2 Cups milk
- 4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
- green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka
- whipped topping
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and white chocolate until melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in green food coloring
- Pour into a clear/glass mug and add in your schnapps and vodka. Stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, green sprinkles, or whatever else you like! I like crushing up candy canes and sprinkling it all over the whipped cream!
#2. Cranberry Pineapple Holiday Punch
This is THE perfect holiday cocktail that will please all of your guests! This recipe makes 8-10 servings, so make sure to prepare it in a punch bowl!
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup silver rum
- 1 cup coconut rum
- 2 liter ginger ale
- juice of 1-2 limes
- Limes and cranberries for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and both rums.
- Stir well and top off with ginger ale.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with slices of lime and cranberries.
#3. Jack Frost Cocktail
This is one of the funnest and most whimsical cocktails you can make this holiday season! So good!
- Light corn syrup for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup blue curacao
- ½ cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- Pour some corn syrup onto a flat plate and rim the glass with the corn syrup.
- Then, add coconut flakes to another plate and rim the glass with the coconut flakes.
- In a blender, add your ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka or rum, and cream of coconut. Blend until you reach desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!